Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm really on a card kick...


I have one last card (at least for the next few hours).  A friend of mine here in Jacksonville had mentioned and been fundraising to create breast feeding bags to give to new moms in the hospital, vice the formula ones that you always receive.  I think it's a great idea (http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=106888179344869&topic=145#!/pages/Jax-Breastfeeding-Bags-Project/138516602864499) as I definitely could have used some better advice than what was given to me by a lactation consultant who seemed more aggravated by me than anything else.  I'm certainly not a card carrying member of La Leche League (not that there is anything wrong with that!)...but I do think more support and encouragement would be a great thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment